Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-15-2016, 12:58 AM

She had waited quietly for tbe small feline to answer her question and when the answer came she could understand why he chose to stick around this wolf. She was like a mother to him, being there for him when no one else had been. Her mind would summon up an image of her own mother and Kat would nod. "I understand, most creatures would have turned their backs..." she would once again look at Lillianna "I respect that."

Kathleen never though she would tell a wolf she held respect for it. But she just had. The woman had wished there had been someone there to take her and her brother in when her 'father' threw them out to die. She would have given anything to have family, even if it wasnt another snow leopard. "I would have given anything to have someone take me in and treat me as their own when I was young." another grin would cross her features as she looked back at Farrym. "Never thought id say this about a K-9 before but, your lucky to have her."

She would sit and wrap her tail around herself so that it lay over the top of her right back paw and bothe front paws before looking back up at Lillianna. "So what brings the two of you east?" she would ask.