Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-15-2016, 06:20 PM

Vana crested the horizon and Birna breathed silently and calmly and she worked to ignore the pain. Her adrenaline had faded away leaving her aching shoulder throbbing in an attempt to occupy the majority of her thoughts. She was glad to see she would be quickly tended to. While young Birna had confidence in Vana's skills and knew she'd be worse off without them. "Hello Evangeline. Are you well?" In hindsight it was probably a silly question but Birna was intent on being polite and cooperative. Birna leaned back only slightly as Vana shot forward and dropped her gathering of herbs near the bear woman before moving towards the wounds. Birna wasn't quite sure what else to say. She knew of Vana but she didn't really know the girl, they'd never really had a conversation before. Thankfully, Vana took the lead and got right down to business.

"The only two I'm worried about are the lacerations on my right shoulder and these punctures on the right side of my neck." She shifted her upper body to give Vana a good view of the severe and moderate injuries. She wasn't worried about the bruising, that would heal in time but the cuts were another matter, a far more painful one. "I appreciate you answering, I got into a rather rough spar with a lone male."

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]