Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
01-15-2016, 07:36 PM
OOC: All Argead and Imperium wolves are welcome at the meet and greet!

He'd give it to this Valentine guy, he could pick the seriously cool territories. I mean hell, with his reputation he probably had his pick of the litter. He'd picked up tales of the recent wars in these parts, and he was this weird mix of nervous and excited. 'So, hovering somewhere at the top of my list of those I ought not piss off...' He grumbled to himself. Honestly though, his territory was pretty bomb. The trees that spilled over the basin before him were rich with pale petals and smelled heavenly. Mithras would bet his tail that they'd be heavy with fruit come fall. He could only guess at what else was covered under his vast reign, but he wouldn't mind a harmless peek someday. The curiosity was too much, it was the ultimate forbidden cookie jar. Gods above, he'd have to keep an eye on the kids... As he tipped his howl back in a howl, he made a mental note to warn him about the girls, just as he'd warned the woman of Celestial. They deserved a fair warning, after all. His howl played out polite and interested, but lacking urgency. He definitely didn't want to put anyone out just to say hello! There would be other days. He settled in to wait, sitting prim and upright, tail draped over his paws. He looked upwards, watching white spring clouds drifting by to pass the time.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!