Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
01-16-2016, 09:06 PM
Lark honestly hadn't meant to get forceful with Starling. It was basically impossible for him to get truly upset at his siblings, but he was definitely frustrated.. likely with reason. He hadn't considered that everyone who'd seen Starling so far (though he didn't know if anyone had), though he wasn't typically one to use reason over emotion. Just seeing Starling had made him feel suddenly overwhelmed. What would he have done if Starling had never come back? The very thought was painful to him, and he found his brows furrowing slightly as he forced the image from his mind.

Starling didn't flinch away from him - a fact that made him swell slightly with pride - but he didn't look particularly comfortable with the direction their reunion was going. He said he wouldn't leave again.. but he didn't seem to acknowledge the most important part of what he'd said, about Starling not being a burden, about how needed he was around here. His own brows furrowed tightly. Someday, he would know just how special he was.. though today was probably not that day.

It wasn't until Starling elaborated on what he needed that he got a better look. Starling's shoulder was hurt.. not super bad, but bad enough to cause worry. "With this?" Lark asked gently as he eyed the wound. I'll kill whoever did this to you, he thought to himself, his jaw clenching slightly. Of all the wolves in the world to hurt, WHY Starling? "Of course. Just.. show me what to do. I don't know anything about this stuff." He'd never had any real wounds. Minor cuts and scratches.. he'd just clean them and move on. But this looked a bit more serious, and he didn't know what Starling needed of him.