Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-16-2016, 10:41 PM

Ahhh. Marina would frown, watching her daughter as the truth came out. So it seemed that she and Rivaxorus were friends. But there was more to it than that, and Mari would feel her heart clench at her daughter went on. Zeph knew that Riv was leaving and, more importantly, she wanted to go with him. Marina could hardly believe her ears. She didn’t want to believe that. She didn’t want to think that her little one could possibly want to leave the home she’d created for her children, had tried to secure just for them. It felt... Just wrong. A bad omen... Yet...

Marina would let a heavy sigh pass her lips. The request wounded her. Not so much as a feeling of betrayal, no, but more of a question if she’d been a good enough mother. If her daughter was unhappy with her. Marina wouldn’t speak for a long time, letting a stretch of silence fill the air. In her mind she thought of her own youth, of her path of revenge and the choices she made when she was roughly the same age Zephyra was now. Zeph was capable of making her own decisions... But letting her go...

“I am... A bit surprised...” Marina would say, her words barely a whisper. She would shake her head, letting her gaze fall of Zeph. Those hues of red and pink were tinged with hurt as well as worry. “The Gods know how much I want to tell you no, to stay here, but that would be very selfish on my part.” Marina would gently reach out to Zephyra, nuzzling her shoulder.

“...just promise you won’t be a stranger. Come to see me sometimes... I’ll... I’ll miss you.” Tears had begun to form in the rainbow femme’s eyes. “...and know I’ll always love you, no matter where you go.”

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]