gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-17-2016, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 07:07 PM by Lillianna.)
LillianA

He'd only glance at her briefly, in the corner of his eye, before looking elsewhere, but that was alright with Lillianna. Good enough, anyways. More silence, but that was alright, it let her think. Speciically, about the brown man that was flopped below her. He both infuriated and amused her - typically within the same day. Now how did that work? The woman wasn't quite sure at all, and it made her slightly hesitant to say what her opinion of the massive wolf was.

Her thoughts were interrupted as he glanced at her.. and asked about Finch. Finch? Surprise - pure surprise, and okay, a little bit of wariness. She thought he hated that she interacted with his sister. Why purposefully bring it up? But at the same time, it caused a bit of worry even as she slowly shook her head. "No." And come to think of it, when she last went past the den where she slept... "Last time I went past her den, the scent was stale, now that I think about it. I didn't think much of it at the time, because she'll go collect pretties and be gone for hours... but now that I think about it, it seems a bit older than that in my memory," she murmured, gaze distant as she thought back. Alarm sparked through her eyes, and she glanced down at Lark. It was obvious by his tone that he hadn't either, and Lillianna was trying very hard to press down that worry.

"speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.