Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-17-2016, 05:06 PM

So far Valentine liked where this encounter was going. The last thing he wanted to do was deal with yet another weakling begging for an alliance. He would say it as often as he had to: alliances were relationships built on trust and trust had to be earned. Anyone who came to him for the first time with only an alliance on the brain likely wasn't worth the effort. That Mithras wanted to make it clear from the beginning that he was only here to introduce himself and test the waters spoke volumes.

He returned Mithras' respectful nod and said, "It's a pleasure, Mithras. My name is Valentine and I am the alpha, or Rex, here in Imperium." He was on the verge of saying more, of throwing aside the stiff caution he usually wore in official situations like this and being himself, and barely managed to stop himself from launching into a jovial thank you for not leaping into truce nonsense. Doing so would have given this perfect stranger a glimpse into his inner workings. Realizing this, Valentine was suddenly aware that without realizing it, he'd decided to be infatuated with this Mithras character.

That wouldn't do. He steeled himself.

A split second after Mithras' gaze darted away Valentine's followed out of curiosity. Accustomed as he was to the sight the King looked only for things out of the ordinary. He squinted a little as he tried to find what had captured Mithras' interest. His expression cleared and a smile came to his lips as the man explained. Valentine chuckled and offered, "It is a rather remarkable place." One he guarded jealously. "Your daughters sound a bit like my youngest," he commented thoughtfully.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.