Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
01-18-2016, 01:00 PM
The man introduced himself and his suspicions were at last confirmed. This was in fact Valentine. He claimed his title was Rex here, and Mithras smiled with appreciation. It looked as if Valentine was going to say something, but he stopped himself. Mithras decided not to linger on it. The other man would claim a similarity between their daughters. "If so then I'm all the sorrier for you!" Mithras chuckled, then sighed, a smile on his face. "I've got three. Two of which seem fit to send me to an early grave. To tell you the truth, I built Argead for them." He craned his neck over his shoulder, gazing back towards the western horizon for a moment. They were somewhere in that distant unknown, getting into gods knew what. He missed them.

He had faith that Faria would keep them safe, but that didn't make him any less eager to be home. He moved on the final bit of his purpose there. "Anyways, I'm also here to let the other leaders know that I will be holding Forums on each solstice of the year. Any pack wolf willing to come under a white flag of peace is welcome in our lands to share what they've learned, to teach and be taught, and to just entertain with the other members of the realm. Furthermore, we'll occasionally be holding lessons close to borders so that other pack wolves or loners can attend if they wish. Wanted you to be aware!" He smiled again, and stood. He did not want to take an excess of Valentine's time, he was sure he was busy, but he also didn't want to seem impatient with him. Mithras rolled his shoulders forward and dipped down into a languid stretch. On second thought, perhaps he could just bask in the floral spring breeze for the rest of his days.

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!