Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
01-18-2016, 01:19 PM
Ullr seemed well versed in the reading of weather patterns, and Mithras made a note of it. Sometime soon they'd have to go scouting together, perhaps the older male could teach him a thing or two, if he'd be up for it of course. Once again the pale man began to speak, only this time it was halved as if a new though had interrupted him. Mithras did not allow himself to think too deeply on it lest he attempt to pry. At the end of it all he requested a ranking with the Kyverno, and truth to tell he'd already impressed Mithras with his casual kind of knowledge. "If you feel the Kyverno is your calling, I'm glad to hear it. And of course talented hunters are always welcome as well. I'm sure the youth will appreciate lessons in either school. Would you be interested in the Meso rank, if it meant keeping the younglings focused on their work?" Gods knew they needed it.

He hoped that Argead would be a place for everyone to grow and improve, but not every was quite so focused on it as he was. Namely, his girls. If it wasn't exploration, rough housing, or killing something it usually didn't go over well, and he needed the back up. Slowly but surely he was working his way through the ranks, getting things sorted. It was starting to come together at last!

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!