Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
01-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Surreal Adravendi

Surreal smiled and nodded at Mithras' words. As for his words on his plans, another nod was given, that of understanding. "Of course. I wouldn't press for friendship without getting to know you and your pack better, though I do have a feeling that I'll enjoy having Argead for a neighbor." She flashed a grin.

Regulus' reaction was exactly as she's expected, and a soft laugh left her jaws, followed by a proud smile as he composed himself, and made his introduction and gave his rabbit. Her and her mother's training in action. She gave him a pleased smile and turned back to Mithras, wondering what he might be thinking of her son's bright coloring as opposed to her own very natural coloring and pattern.

"I've been thinking of holding a festival of sorts in a nuetral place. It would be a chance to mingle without threat of violence or issues of borders. I've been to one in the past, and it was quite a fun occaision, even if I'd had to travel quite a distance heavily pregnant." She intended to explore the west a bit more; she seemed to recall a wide plain to the west of here, in fact, though she had never gotten to explore it, since it had been taken by Olympus. What had become of that pack? "Would you and Argead be interested?"

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.