size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-18-2016, 10:04 PM

Rivaxorus would take a step back to make sure the lady had her room. No matter if they were related - he would look at everyone the same. Respect was earned not a given, and he was determined to make something better of himself in every waking moment. A charming smile lifted on his face, she felt vulnerable and lost. It would be a good idea to let her have her moment, however there was nothing wrong with a bit of company. Much less from a piece of the family. "Sometimes we don't wish to show others our weakness - some family never want to see each other cry." he would say to her. The female shorter than him which seemed odd because of the age difference. "You don't have to put up a wall with me Grandmother. I'm here every step of the way - a call away if needed." he would give her some sort of reassurance. Even if it wasn't just his mother that was causing her pain - with age came stories that he wasn't aware of.

"I'd be lying if I said I was just fine. Things still hurt but I'm taking the time to try and pull my paws forward. Besides I feel like I have a duty to look after others like you." he laughed mildly. Brushing his head at her cheek though she had every right to reject his touch. "I'm more worried about you though, if there's anything at all you want to talk about. My ears are open to listen." he could not offer any wise advice of the ages. Only heart felt truth's. Like any other moment, words could be powerful but he had to train his actions just as well. His tail flicked behind him.

"Talk" "You" Think