size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-18-2016, 11:21 PM

Despite her hostility Rivaxorus laughed and tilted his head to the side. "I may be young and ignorant but I am not stupid. I had many teachers being an heir in my mothers pack. You're from Abaven, fishing for information is something a spy is good at. Excuse me if I'm wrong - and sorry if I have offended you by figuring it out." his tail wagged a little. "The world is run on distrust, but I believe I can pull forward if I show respect. Miss Lilliana you are amazing." he nodded his head a little. Love him or hate him it wouldn't affect his mood much. As she spoke about his age, he gave a nod of his head. "I'll be a year in the spring so I have a lot of things to learn."

"Maybe next time you'll be able to teach me something too! I probably have to go but it was a pleasure. Enjoy your alone time - you deserve it all the more." Rivaxorus would get to his paws. Turning around he headed out of the lands. It was time to return home before someone got worried about him. Someone his age shouldn't be out too late. Though he could beg to differ because of his size.

-exit Riv unless stopped.-

"Talk" "You" Think