Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Voltage would blink in a slight confusion, tilting his head. Oh boy, it was going to be one of those. He just stared at the man, his gaze level and strong. Voltage shed his happy-go-lucky exterior in a heart beat, taking on the "alpha" clothes he kept laying around, collecting dust. He'd tilt his head slightly, just staring at the strange man. Boy was this already boring. He normally could keep a conversation up with anyone, but he was finding it hard to find some words for once. "What sort of information?" He asked in his "deep" voice, just looking at the male. He was already getting red flags from him, just little ones, but enough that made him shift on his paws.

"Yes," He said softly, concern coloring his face then. "I know her rather well. What'd going on?" He missed little Arian. They had met so long ago when Donostrea was really young. He had told her of his family and reminded her the power of stories. He had meant to go see her time and time again, but he had been so busy with his own little family. What had happened?

"Burn Baby Burn"