gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-19-2016, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:33 PM by Lillianna.)

Lillianna would tip her head to the side as she contemplated his words, thinking of ways to describe herself. It made sense - perfect sense, to her. "My favorite season would be autumn," she'd answer. And honor - honor is something that is dear to me," she murmured. She grinned somewhat at the battle part. She wasn't the best in fighting, but she was definitely learning. She paused at duties in her pack... and she hesitated, for a moment, before speaking. "I do investigation work for my pack, and tend to know of pack relations and whatnot. Allies, enemies, and I keep an eye out in case something happens or statuses change without us being aware." There, that sounded safe to say. Wary she was, though, and attempting to be cautious.

"Speech" "Italian" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.