ardent

Where Can I Stab Myself In The Ears

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2016, 04:40 PM

Cypress would listen to his young son and the words of wisdom that the youth had to share. His words were true. Life couldn’t exist without fear. There would always be shadows of doubt within the minds of those who lived. There would always be the “evil” ones haunting the “good”. In a sense life couldn’t continue on without negativity in general... Not just fear. There was more likely than not something routed even deeper to Cypress’ not wanting to change.

Cy would give a thoughtful flick of his tail as his son continued. Setting up this pack... Just to walk away from it all? He would let his mind slide to Arian, and what she would think. Surely she’d want her mate and pups to stay together. Home was not necessarily where a pack was... But instead where your heart found sanctuary.

A sigh would pass Cypress’ lips. “I don’t know, Razor.” He would begin. “Something is going to happen soon... I have a feeling in my bones. Something bad... Things... Things aren’t over.” He would turn his head, gently hugging his son’s body close to his own.

“Maybe I’m losing it... Giving in to paranoia... But something just doesn’t seem right anymore. I’m going to wait until this feeling passes and... If it does... I will head to Fiori.” The brute would lift his head skyward, giving a soft whine. “I want you to promise me something...” He’d say, his voice low.

“No matter what happens... You children stay together. A family is only as strong as the ties that bond it together.” Somewhere deep within Cypress had already made up his mind. He was going to find Sin... and only one would walk away when he did.

""