Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-20-2016, 04:59 PM
Mystic would ponder about the question some more. She had asked her father about joining Felicien's pack, however, her father had not said anything more on the subject. The fae shook her cranium in reply as crimson orbs focused upon the brute's bi-colored optics, a small smile spreading across her maw. "As of right now, nothing has really been said about the situation, but, I will let you know if anything changes," she spoke, her voice calm and kind, but that was when a chuckle could be heard in the bushes around them, her one good eye shifting to see the large figure of a mountain lion. Not just any lion, but the one that blinded her younger sister and blinded her eye and ripped her right ear off. She stood up and snarled.

"Well, you obviously remember me, my niece," Mystic snarled, her eye showing rage.

"You blinded my sister and hurt me. Father will not believe that you're still alive due to the damage we caused you. If you're looking for my mother, she passed away, you can't hurt her anymore!" Ashamoro chuckled and approached her, moving her away from Felicien's side as she swiped her paw across his face, but he snarled and tackled her down upon the ground, teeth digging into her throat as she yelped from pain and surprise.