An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-20-2016, 05:42 PM
He hadn't noticed the footsteps approaching. The warm winds shifted the boy's fur and blew Sparrow's scent away from him. When she spoke, Ashmedai stood, spinning around to face her. Great. It was that Sparrow girl from earlier. Ashmedai felt his face scrunching, "Oh don't you just have all the answers. Didn't I already make myself clear? I don't want to train them. I don't want to even see them, okay?" His brows lowered and Ashmedai turned slightly, looking at Sparrow from a side glance, "You wouldn't understand- obviously- so why are you even here? Your aunt has babies, isn't that why you're here? So go see them. I don't need your help." Ashmedai let out a huff and tsked his tongue, finally tearing his eyes away from the smaller girl, "Leave me alone."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.