gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-20-2016, 05:48 PM
Well this was off to a good start. Ashmedai snapped back sarcastically. He asked her why she was here and what she wanted. She did want to see her cousins, but she couldn't just let their family feel this way. Maybe she was meddling. Maybe it was because she always wanted to make a big happy family. Maybe it was the healer in her. Sparrow didn't know, but she wanted to solve this. He told her to leave him alone and he turned away from her. Sparrow bristled. Oooh, he made her so mad! The fluffy girl kicked off aiming to come around to face him, "Ashmedai, listen here! I'm going to convince you to love your half siblings no matter what, okay?" Her eyes were set level, her fluff at its fullest capacity. Her brows furrowed, "You need to listen to me and get out of your head a little, alright? You're the one who doesn't understand! You have to think about this- not as Ashmedai for once. It's hard, okay, yeah, but that's a part of growing up, got it?" the girl was nearly yelling at this point, her breathing heavy. He had to listen to her.