An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-20-2016, 05:56 PM
The small girl was surprisingly fast. In a moment, she had rounded about in front of him. Her fur bounced with her effort, her stance taking on that of a very poor fighter. They were spaced way too far out and her head was too low as she looked up at him, her minty green eyes glimmering with the yellow glint of the sun. She was so determined and so tiny. Without thinking, Ashmedai quirked an eyebrow at this display. She was being so loud, "You really love them, don't you? You just met them and you love them?" Ashmedai looked away, "I'm not that soft, which is good because I don't want to love them." Sparrow spilled on about thinking outside his own head. His expression fell flat, "You know that's impossible." he stated, "You're not an adult, what do you even know about growing up?" Ashmedai shifted his weight, "Look, Rhythm isn't around, so tell her you talked to me and whatever. You don't have to defend her. It's cool- she's your aunt, I get it, but just because you're obsessed with your family doesn't mean I have to be, okay? Accepting others' differences is part of growing up-" Ashemdai paused, his eyes narrowing. He was done, "Got it?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.