Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-22-2016, 01:09 AM

The child had spent much of her time alone, isolating in the strange new thing known as a “pack.” She wasn’t sure how she felt about her family being bigger than just her, her siblings, mama and papa but here they were. Things also still seemed to be shifting about, and Kait was waiting for the dust to settle before she figured what everything was about. She had felt incredibly lonely during this time though. Not speaking to hardly anyone but her mama. She knew it was her own fault, but she wasn’t quite sure how to remedy the situation.

Kaitlyn would lift her head, giving a little sniff as she explored the area of the gully for the umpteenth time. She loved the area... But it seemed like there was always some new plant she was finding. Or some new critter. It was kind of neat. She wanted to learn more and maybe impress everyone one day with her knowledge. Maybe... Maybe one day.

Kaitlyn would start as she heard pawsteps. It wasn’t so much that her sister was trying to scare her as just the slightest sound could make Kait jump. Green orbs would fall on her black and green sister, offering a light smile. “Zeph! I uh... Didn’t expect you to come find me... Am... Am I in trouble?”

""

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.