Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-22-2016, 10:06 PM
There seemed to be only one wolf in the family that could make Voltage feel anger. Not even Serefina's raging fires could push him that far, not even Arcus' grumpiness and wild accusations. No, just...her. There was something about it that made him mad. Perhaps he wasn't used to others questioning his knowledge, or telling him his emotions were wrong. Perhaps he wasn't used to feeling looked down upon. Here was his star sister, the one he had helped rise from her anxieties, and she wasn't listening to him now. He stared at her as she pulled away, stormy eyes searching for hers. "What.." He began, the rare anger licking his words light heat from his lightning. "Now that you've gone on your journey and earned your rank, you think you know more than I do? As your brother and your alpha I demand you stay home." He said deeply, his voice a rumble of thunder as his eyes flashed lightning.

And then he sighed, shaking his head. "You are no use to Illie if you die looking for her. We cannot lose you as well." His voice was grave and deep as he stared at her, trying to get it through her stubborness to just...listen to him. Because he knew. Dear god, he knew better than anyone. "I am expecting more children." His voice was tentative, words slow. He was nervous, anxious as he stared at her. "They will need their aunt. Stay home, get better. Be strong and let your star light shine so that my daughters can find their way home." He needed her to listen to him, to know that he knew what was best. "Please, Astrea..."

"Burn Baby Burn"