Angel

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-22-2016, 10:32 PM
Inga gracefully turned her head at the approach of Kaprasíus and she dipped her head in greeting before offering the man a smile. "Heil, Kapra. I am indeed and I appreciate the company. Have you been well?" Her gaze turned back to the lights. She could feel the stirrings of fate within the air, the electric tingle of the gods and spirits of the world at work. Norðrljós stood testament to this in her opinion. Others would soon arrive and Lyndvarr would ask of the lights. Neith was right behind him and with her, her daughter Eisleif. Inga's grin widened. "God kveld, Neith, Eisleif. I am sorry to wake you, I just thought others might wish to view Norðrljós with me."

"Hallo, Lyndvarr. There are many stories of the Norðrljós,the northern lights. It really depends who you ask as to what they will tell you. I have heard some say that they are the edges of the skirts of goddesses, dancing away in the sky but I believe they are glimpses of the Bifröst, the bridge that connects Asgard to our world, to Midgard. Perhaps some of the gods will visit us tonight?" She chuckled lightly. "Has anyone else heard tales of these lights?"

"Speech"