size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-22-2016, 10:39 PM
She was deaf to all sounds, the voices couldn't reach her down here. She was being pushed down on every side, dragging her further, faster. Her body seized and failed under the weight that held her down, but after Sparrow showed up she laid still. Very still. There were herbs in her throat and the massaging made her body respond to the motion, swallowing the chunk of plants in her mouth. Her breath was shallow, but still there. Her heart pounded too fast in her chest, almost painfully. But she was still here, still clinging on to life with all she had left. Finch was weak, but she was still alive.

Civetta let out a shrill cry from over head, and she landed by Starling. Her beady eyes looked at her dear wolf friend, hopping closer and running her beak through her cheek fur. "I lost her... this is all my fault." The tiny bird said, looking up at Starling and letting out a small tweet. She had been looking everywhere for the girl, but didn't know where she had gone. Leaning into the soft fur of the wolf, she nuzzled into the girl. "I'm so sorry."