Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-22-2016, 11:24 PM

Astrea could see the shift, could see when the anger seemed to intensify then seep from him, she felt shame. Shame at herself. She sat then, her head hanging, he was right, she was scared, more then anyone. She always felt the outsider, always seeming to do the wrong thing at the wrong time, never seeming to get anything right when it mattered the most, maybe she had not changed as much as she thought, maybe sh was being a selfish brat again... "I'm sorry..." Was all she said, her life seeming to crash around her, she thought that was what she was needed to do, she thought that he had not wanted her around...

Its not like she never wondered why he was awake at night, but she always was thankful when he was, took it for granted. But it seemed that she broke the soft feelings that he once had for her, maybe she had really messed up big time. "I'm sorry," she said again, her sadness and shame showing in her voice, her head hanging so low that she was almost bend double.

Was this it? Could she move on from this? Could she began looking away from the darkness that fallowed her through life and move into the light again? She did not know, she yes may have matured in some things but she had not in others, she could not seem to get her paws under her, she could not seem to do the right thing and that shame filled her her eyes watering in silent tears of frustration, at herself. Why did she do this? Why did she act this way to the ones she loved? Why did fear eat her up and leave only a husk of herself behind, why did she pull her brother, who seemed to have pulled himself forward, through the darkness with her. She kept her eyes trained on the spot between her paws and let the tears land in the earth there. "I'm sorry." She whispered, not knowing if he would understand what she was apologizing for. So much she needed to, so much she had missed and disregarded for her selfishness... "I'm sorry."