size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-23-2016, 08:44 AM
A wave of relief struck him as the man confirmed that he was indeed a healer. Tornach just did not have confidence in his own untrained abilities, so to have possible help was a weight off his shoulders. And he could, to pardon the phrase, kill two birds with one stone and observe the healer to increase his own meager knowledge. "I found an injured falcon. I wanted to help her but I am afraid my own skills are just not trained enough. Would you be able to help her?" The stolid grey yearling's features took on a pleading cast, blue eyes alternating between the healer and checking on the watchful, fierce falcon. "She has a puncture wound between her shoulder and wing, it's between the muscles so it didn't damage much, and the cuts on her chest are deep but don't hit anything vital. The problem is that everything is infected and I don't know how to treat infections." He ended his explanation apologetically, feeling strongly that he was letting them both down by not having worked harder to expand his knowledge before now.

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!