ardent

Dreamend Discharger

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2016, 05:13 PM

Kar would gently nuzzle Nalyda’s head as his wife spoke, her words just as soft and caring as he had remembered. Oh how he had missed her. It was obvious that she’d been watching over them all from her place in Somnium... And by her words he realized that he was still alive. He would have to go back to the “physical” world as Nalyda put it when all was said and done. Kar would close his eyes, just taking this moment to be with his beloved.

“I’m so glad I could see you again, even if only like this for the time being.” Kar would whisper. “To know you’re not in pain, to know that you’re looking over us gives me a sense of hope.” Kar would give a soft chuckle at the mention of Mystic, letting his eyes open again. “I’ve noticed his scent about. I’m hoping to meet the lad soon enough.”

Kar would gently move his head over Nalyda’s own, cooing softly. “Shh. I’ve missed you too, my Nalyda.” His words remained soft. “I’m just glad... So glad you’re not in any more pain.” His own eyes would close again. “Do you really think Mystic and this new boy are that close?” He’d ask, a smile on his face. “Grandpups wouldn’t be too bad. It’s been a little on the quiet side lately.”

"Nalyda Speech," "Kar Speech"

Table by:: Keno