player
04-20-2013, 03:24 PM
Emptiness, it's all around me
I tried to catch my breath
I'm barely surviving
And I can't go on and I come undone
And there's nothing left in me

~David Hodges ?My Side of the Story?

A ghost of himself, that was an amazing way to describe the once happy wolf. As he laid there, and howled again with his broken heart he couldn?t help but want to rip his own heart from his chest. Anything to stop the pain. Anything. The hole in heart was like a wormhole, sucking every happy emotion from him, sucking any shred of hope that Blu had survived that volcano. And you know why she didn?t make it? Because he hadn?t been there. She was strong, so much stronger than he was, but even the strongest among them needed help now and again.

Then like hope had a horrible way of doing a voice cut across the land, prompting his head to raise and look towards it. ?Chronos?! Chronos is that really you?? The voice spoke as if she couldn?t believe the state that the once powerful warrior was now in. The voice seemed laced with disbelief and hope. That voice? there was something about that voice.

He tried to focus on her, and saw golden eyes before his eyes adjusted. He stumbled to his feet and stumbled towards the border. His head higher than it had been in months. Hope was a deadly thing and the wormhole in his chest was wrenching it away from him with every step. It can?t be Blu?. You know it?s not. This is only going to make you hurt more in the long run. The wormhole screamed into his ear, but oddly it didn?t slow him or stop him. He kept stumbling.

He choked out one word, one audible word as he stumbled to the border. ?Blu?? His voice broke, as he spoke and looked up into the eyes of the wolf at the border.

Then I?ll see your face,
I know I?m finally yours
I find everything
I thought I lost before.
You call my name,
I come to you in pieces,
So you can make me whole.
~Pieces- Red