size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
01-24-2016, 03:02 PM
Valen's horrified hiss at her question only earned the tip of her tongue and a muttered, "Seriously though, she has your eyes," with a significant glance towards the blue orbs surrounded by the circular dots all of his kids but Ash carried. But other than the tongue and the commentary on the kid's parentage, Cas was all business. "Memory loss isn't terribly uncommon with head trauma," she mused. "Well, you've come to the right place then, if there's anything I know it's physical trauma. I'm going to bet you feel somewhere between stubbing your toe and getting run over by a herd of buffalo, right Illie? Have you ever seen a buffalo before where you're from? Real silly looking creatures, bigger than a bear with a big hairy hump on their backs and big old horns, and big dumb faces. We have them all over the place here. Goofiest looking creatures! But you do not ever want to annoy them, let me tell you. More than one of my kids have tried to chase them." All the while she was chattering away, she was carefully examining the kid, light little touches everywhere to see her reactions, manipulating her joints, feeling her heartbeat and listening to her breathing. "Say, Valen, remember that time Rhys stuck in a tree?" she prompted, poking at him with a paw to pick up the thread of distracting the pup so she could concentrate. "Follow my paw with your eyes a minute ok bluebird? Just your eyes, don't move your head." She slowly moved her paw across Illie's line of vision to see how she was tracking it.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!