ardent

you just might see a ghost tonight

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
01-24-2016, 06:03 PM
ooc. vacations make for no time ever in life amirite? I'm super sorry for the late reply!!!

A whisper of a voice, tugging at her consciousness. Someone had said her name. The rumble of thunder almost drowned it out, but there was no missing it. Mismatched eyes would slide open slowly, and land upon an enormous silhouette. Cautiously, she would lift her crown to stare at the wolf. Familiar stance nagged at her, and the scent flooded her nostrils. She squinted, trying to make it out his face. It was Bacc! Leaping to her feet, the lass all but danced with glee. He'd come back to her! She bounded forth, only a few paces. "Bacc! Finally! I lost you, and so I just kept going, I figured you'd catch up to me!" She hesitated, frowning just a little. It definitely wasn't a pout. "But you didn't.." She whined, a little too pitifully. "Where did you go, Bacc?" She questioned in a whisper, two toned brows drawing together. Something about her best friend's expression made her a little nervous. Cocking her head to one side, she scrutinized Bacchus. Something was definitely wrong with him.

That's what it was! There was something on his face, right between his eyes! Obviously he was upset because he hadn't had the chance to clean up! She padded closer, finding herself dwarfed by his familiar bulk. "Bacc, you got a little something.." She would attempt to brace her forepaws on his shoulder, and clean the mark from his face. It didn't clear under the caress of her tongue, and she noted that it wasn't on his skin, but part of it! She gave it a few more helpless licks, feeling tears well up in her eyes. Why was she crying? Bacc should be crying, not her! Bacc had gotten hurt! She pulled her snout away from his forehead, and instead left it close enough that their noses nearly touched. "Bacc," she started. Who did this to you? What happened? Where are they? Where were you? Why didn't I look for you harder? How big are they? Will I lose a fight with them? I'm gonna fight this motherfucker. "are you okay?"

"talk"