size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-24-2016, 08:47 PM
Okay, nevermind.... apparently she wasn't the only one having problems. Lark would trip, and her eyes would sparkle with a clear and open amusement as he did so, a slight grin coming to her face as she watched him. He'd huff, and she'd resist laughter. There wasn't any mockery in hr gaze, though, as she met his eyes briefly before he looked away.

Her own tail would wag in response to his; it seemed she got his excitement, his attention, and if she could she'd be purring. But then he'd ask how far away - and she'd wilt slightly. And specifics. It took her most of the day to get over to the west. "Ah... It took most of the day for me to get over to the west since it's across the continent," she would answer with a small sigh. "And I ended up spending the night nearby after Raba and I split up - didn't want to travel during the night after travelling all day."
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.