Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
01-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Their trip here had been long. Really long. Almost.. way too long. But it hadn't been terrible. He and Lillie had chatted a bit along the way; they'd stopped and found somewhere to drink mid-day and had even snagged a few rodents for a quick afternoon snack continuing on. They had loped into a rather comfortable silence for much of the journey, which he was not at all opposed to, and by the time they had made it to the place Lillie spoke of he found himself feeling quite tired.

It was not yet night, but the day was about gone, and he saw the sun had begun its descent in the sky. Lillie alerted him when they grew closer to the field she spoke of - a place filled with weird, slightly dangerous debris and foreign.. stuff. A frown graced his lips as their pace slowed, feeling a bit more apprehensive about this place than he had anticipated. "I guess we should be careful?" he'd ask, glancing sideways at her, only daring to take his eyes off the earth briefly, cautious as to what sort of junk they'd be trekking through. "And quick," Lark added after a moment. "Apparently I'm more tired than I expected."