An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-26-2016, 10:25 AM
Ashmedai would listen to his little friend. He felt a bit sad. Mieu didn't seem as willing to fight. Ashemdai didn't know if Mieu would ever really be able to fit in with the pack. As much as Ashmedai liked Mieu, he wasn't sure what he could do for the boy, "You're always welcome to train, Mieu." he commented honestly. Ashmedai would move to show the boy small affections, "But at some point, to be accepted, to be able to explore freely... you'll have to be tested... by my dad." Ashmedai drew back, "When that happens, I can't interfere. Until then, though, I can try to train you and whatever happens after that, we are always going to be friends." he ended. Ash didn't know if Mieu could impress his father ever. He hoped to, but the boy was so innocent and soft. Ashmedai didn't know if he would ever fit into this kind of pack, "But who knows, maybe one day, you'll be ranked above me!"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.