An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-26-2016, 11:05 AM
Sparrow somehow followed his movement and Ashmedai found himself now under the girl. He could still feel her body heat. His eyes avoided looking at her. She teased him, laughing, asking if he had never had a girlfriend, "No, so what? Who would be my girlfriend around here? I'm related to everyone in this pack!" he cried, squirming. Oh, she was so confident because she was on top now. Ashmedai wrapped his forelegs around her neck, aiming to throw Sparrow to the side gently enough not to hurt her, "Unless you're asking to be my girlfriend." The boy asked his brow quirking. A smile spread to his face, his heart pounding. He couldn't handle it, and he knew Sparrow had lost the upper hand, even if he was kidding, he had to hold out to see her reaction.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.