gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-26-2016, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 06:54 PM by Mercy I.)

It really was impossible to find anywhere quiet around here.

Last time her rest had been interrupted by a squealing blue and white female, and now the shriek of a child sent a chill down her spine. Ugh, little whelps were taking over Imperium, slowly. She was going to drown in tiny paws and tails soon if the population of the whole land mass didn't stop producing, and then dumping them on Imp's doorstep. Squinting purple eyes quickly found the noise maker, who had just tripped and fallen on her face. She smelled of herbs. Damn, Valentine was just bringing home all the half dead little ones, wasn't he? Trying to raise an army of tiny minions? Now... that was an interesting idea. She would be all for that one. She watched the tiny black and white being carefully from where she sat atop a knoll, not quite making herself known just yet. It was more fun to observe from her perch anyways, with all the muck and mud that coated the lands she didn't want puppy paw prints all over her white fur. There was no telling how these tiny gremlins would react, and she didn't feel like taking a chilly bath at the moment.

Growing bored with just watching, Mercy rose to her paws and carefully made her way down the hill, coming at the child's left flank. She slowed as she neared her, long tail swishing behind her as her toes squished in the mud. "Did you rise from the dead?" she asked, a smirk on her face. After all, she had exclaimed that she lived. Mercy didn't quite know what had ailed the child, she wasn't a healer and honestly didn't pay much mind to the lessons that her brother tried to shove on her.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.