ardent

Without You [Blu]

Blu

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2013, 01:32 AM
You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.
But I look around me and I see it isn't so.
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs.
And what's wrong with that?
Id like to know, cause here I go again
I love you, I love you.

Blu flew at the only wolf she had ever truly loved, her bodice crashing into his own, tangling with his warmth in a mesh of body heat, limbs, and kisses. She tumbled with him, her three legs unable to support both his weight and hers. She nipped him, licked him, bathed him in all the affection she had allowed to dwell in the confinement of her chest for far too long. It bubbled over and unable to speak a litany of lyrical whines and cries left her maw. She could not stop touching him, she never wanted too.

They tumbled and finally she rested a top him, body sprawled awkwardly over his own, his forelimbs coiling around her, keeping her there. God how long had it been? Did it matter? A day was too long, an hour without him ticked by, he was her everything. He returned her affections bathing her back in love and affection and desire, and everything. She felt his heart drumming against her own and she swore she would never be more happy, more euphoric, more... home, than she would be in his embrace.

He reared back, finally and she could not stop the whimper that drained from her vocals. She wasn't ready to release him yet. She was never ready to let him go. Never. Never. Never. Never, but his lyrics... they penetrated her ears, They delved into her audits and they froze her. Like a fallen king or the walls of Jericho he slew her. Broke her down and reshaped her into someone, something, that would crave him like oxygen, need him as much as she needed a feast and a drink. He would break her, but he would rebuild something magnificent.

"Stop... stop apologizing Chronos. I love you, have loved you for so long, when you vanished my heart broke, my purpose for life, it vanished with you. You took my heart and my soul with you wherever you journeyed. You were the drive that got me through my injuries, you were the strength that helped me survive. You are so much to me. My earth, my moon, my stars. I love you, I will always love you, don't ever apologize to me, I just want you back." She pressed her cranium against his own, pressing the tips of their noses together. She wanted him now, forever, always.

Tears spilled from golden orbs, but a smile would paint itself upon her maw, chocked laughter oozing from her lips. She waited until he had finished speaking before finally, she kissed his maw, her pink ribbon, escaping her mouth to scrape the remnants of tears from his cheeks. "Ask me... ask me to be yours forever so I can say yes."