ardent

Without You [Blu]

Blu

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2013, 02:08 AM
She wished he would never leave, that she would never have to leave the warm embrace of his hold. That she could be forever a part of him, she would follow him anywhere, would die for him willingly, would kill to be his own. She would follow him to the deepest ravine, the quietest of beaches the fiercest of deserts, anywhere he wanted to be she would follow, if only his willing slave. She loved him with every fragmented piece of her and that would never change.

She would give him anything and everything he had ever wanted. A companion, a best friend, a lover, pups? She almost blushed at such a thought. Tiny little suckling's, her belly would swell with his brode, each of those products being made for a union of love. She would tremble at such a thought. She wanted them, if only to bring him the family he had lost.

She took advantage of his surprise and his shock, to dip her head and nuzzle his fur, brushing the thick black coat and burying herself within his scent, his body... unsuccessfully merging them into one being through the power of osmosis. He filled the gaping wound in her chest with little more than a touch. He had returned... for her, or so it seemed. Just as she had done for him. All he had to do was make it official and she would never so much as leave his side. She would be glued to his hip for as long as he would have her.

"You have a crap memory Chronos. I am yours, I have been long before you knew it. I always will be, I love you more than life itself. I would gladly walk to deaths door if only you are beside me. Forever. I love you." Her lyrics would come soft and gentle, breathed across his flesh in an airy tone.