size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-27-2016, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016, 09:04 PM by Valentine.)
Yes, ladies and...uh, gentlemen ladies, a contest! I'll be hosting a posting contest for Imperium wolves starting February 1st (5:00PM ala time) and ending on February 29th (5:00PM ala time). Each player of an Imperium wolf has the option of entering or sitting this contest out. The entry fee is 80 gems per character entered, meaning players can enter as many of their Imp wolves as they like provided they have the gems for it. The entry fee is required upfront. All IC posts count EXCEPT solo thread posts. Post here with the characters you're entering and then post in maintenance to have the gems transferred to me. I know what you're thinking. "Geez, Laz, if you needed gems so bad you could have just asked..." *crosses heart* Not a scam, I swear! All the gems will go to the winner! I'll keep a tally here of posts and gems.

EDIT: There's now a section in the Gemstore Credit just for entry fees. Instead of having the gems transferred to me, have them transferred to it. Also, please specify which character(s) those gems are being used for.

THOSE ENTERED:
1. Rhys (paid)
2. Illume (paid)
3. Mercy (paid)
4. Birna (paid)
5. Avalon (paid)
6. Dragon (paid)
7. Naiose (paid)

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.