gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
01-28-2016, 07:54 PM
Starling would look nervously up at his brother as he inspected the wound, noticing the lines of anger he wore so easily. He would tilt his ears back, looking away then. There's no way he could tell him Lillianna had bitten him, she had done so in her own rage at him leaving. It was a secret, because he knew that she would get in trouble for it. "A-a wound" He said softly then, looking down at the grass. He didn't want to talk about it, really, it made him feel pathetic. "I-if that's n-not obvious." He tried to joke, his lips curling just slightly into something like a smile before he fell again.

He'd nod his head then, taking a step back to look up at his brother with a small smile. "Th-that's okay, it's n-not that hard. I c-can teach you. W-would be g-good for y-you to kn-know anyways, i-incase you g-get in a f-fight and can't g-get to a h-heal-ler." He said softly, glancing around and humming. What would be the best way to go about it. "H-horsetail is a w-wound binder, it usually g-grows along the r-rapids, but b-because it's s-so wet everywhere w-we may be in l-luck and s-some may be ground a-around here." He said softly, suddenly wearing a certain determination he wore whenever he talked about healing, He'd life blue eyes up to his brother, a bright smile on his face. "Th-there's a river o-on the e-edge of the t-territory, th-that would b-be the best place I think." He said with a nod of his head before he turned, without a word, to begin walking in that direction.

""Talk"" | "Italian"