size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
01-30-2016, 01:57 AM

The tension had finally snapped between them. It was all coming out - nothing was being with held now. Esa glared with narrowed green eyes as Varda mirrored her feelings of rivalry, for their aspirations in hunting, among other things now. With a snort, she would leave that topic in the dust, sneering hotly as the other woman ended her words with a cocky smile. What a look! The arrogant expression was one that Esa would love to swipe off of her regal ivory mug, however, she may have been feisty but she was not violent. She'd dig her nails into the ground and grit her teeth. The only thing left was to work hard and prove which of the two was better. Esa was sure of herself, equipped with both strength and agility, as well as the right knowledge and know-how, she knew she would excel in her chosen field.

As the conversation continued and she at first stumbled over her words, she saw the rolling of two-toned eyes. How dare she? Esa thought to herself in outrage, That attitude. Ugh! Her hackles spiked along her shoulders and spine. "I can see whoever I want to." The midnight hued she-wolf felt her lips twitch involuntarily. She was sure she'd figured it out by now - Varda knew where he was, and they were indeed in the same pack. When the other woman continued on, her tone more brash than before, Esa could feel the angry turmoil twisting her stomach into knots. Varda had been trying to omit the truth, but it was all coming out now, and with venomous words to follow. She felt like she was going to erupt, but she hesitated for a moment. Miksa wouldn't have left her out of it on purpose, would he? She shook her head, trying to clear the woman's words from her mind. She's just trying to mess with me, the ebony woman assured herself, I can't let her get to me. Miksa's a great friend, he would never...

Fire raged in her leafy green eyes as she stared at Varda. "You... you just stay out of all this," she hissed, her tone seething, "Just stay away from him! He doesn't need you! Once I find him, I'll make sure he doesn't have to think about you anymore, so you better get that smug look off your face. I'd do anything for him. All he needs is me!" She scowled, claws digging into the earth and tail waving high, daring the woman to disagree. At some point, Esa was beginning to realize, she was also going to have to admit to more than just herself that she wanted him as more than just a friend. The level of jealousy she felt at just the thought of Varda being near him made her crazy. She might be worlds apart from Miksa at times, but she would make sure nothing but time and space ever got between them.

"Speak" "Listen" Think