gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-30-2016, 04:42 PM
Yes, Valentine really was that old. It was moderately intimidating, really, with Ren knowing how successful Imperium was and how massive this man was to the boy. He would stand firm under Valentine's scrutiny, refusing to seem cowed or awed, even though he was most definitely just a little bit of both. It was hard not to be, really. "Likewise," he would offer in return, a smile touching his maw briefly.

Valentine was not blind, nor dumb, and he'd quickly ask a question of his own. Interesting question, and Ren would nod firmly. He saw no harm in admitting he was... new to ruling. "Yes," he confirmed verbally as well. "It is why I am making this journey to meet with other pack leaders. I want to be at least on neutral terms, though to be on friendly terms, or more - especially with a pack such as Imperium - would require trust that would have to be developed. I'd like to perhaps start to develop that, if you are willing?" Hell, he'd be hard-pressed to accept an alliance from Donostrea, the pack he was closest to.