Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-31-2016, 03:46 PM

Wynde stared doubtfully at Gabriel when he said it would be easy. His lower lip quivered and he looked down at his paws but the more his brother spoke the more it seemed possible. Rabbits were small… and they looked pretty helpless. The didn't have hooves or horns or anything and if one adult could catch them then surely two pups could right? But… was mom catching them while she was tired or tired because she was catching them? What if they took a lot of energy to catch?

"Can you imagine us all fat, Wynde?"

A smile cracked across Wyndelin's face as he imagined them as fat little pups so round they had to roll everywhere! That'd almost be fun! They could bowl prairie dogs with themselves and get even fatter. Wynde looked up at his brother then burst out laughing as the other boy puffed out his cheeks and waddled around. The tears that had been forming earlier in his eyes out of sorrow quickly turned to tears of laughter when Gabe made the fart noise.

Wynde wrinkled his face and stuck out his tongue. "I don't like bugs that much they taste like snot!" He licked at his nose and grinned at Gabriel. "Ok then, lets go rabbit hunting!" Wyndelin took off to the north, running several paces before suddenly screeching to a halt and glancing at Gabriel. "Uhhh… so… how do we do this again? I mean, I guess we have to find the rabbits but how are we supposed to do that?" Where did rabbits live exactly? Did they live in holes like prairie dogs or up in trees like birds? Did rabbits live in the water? No, that couldn't be right. They were pretty dry when mama brought them back.

"Talk" "You" Think