ardent

With Liberty and justice for all [Mature]

Friction

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2013, 12:07 AM

She turned her head to look at him and an easy yet obviously excited smile fell into place over his features as she looked at him and said that he was indeed welcome to join her and their precious child. Boy or girl? He was almost bursting with excitement as he ducked low under the lip of the entrance and slid in behind her. He lay close to her, settling so that he was staggered slightly behind her, his head able to reach over her shoulder and see the beautiful creation that had made together. But first he would reach towards her, excitement racing to the surface as he felt the warmth of her body press against him. Tail wagged madly, though he was careful not to bang it against anything or create a dust storm. Tongue would cover her cheek and maw in loving and possibly over exuberant kisses before chuckling lightly and nuzzling into her neck a bit more calmly. "I can barely contain myself. I apologize, I know you must be tired" he said before draping his head over her shoulder so he could finally see what they had created together. She was the perfect blend of the both of them, though her markings distinctly took after him with her black face, legs and markings... No doubt that because she looked like him she would take after her mother personality wise, that was how it seemed to work unless you neglected the child, shunned them and turned them away from anything loving...

A heavy sigh left his lips before looking back to Aislyn and giving her cheek a tender lick. She didn't need to know his concerns or worries. Especially since they would never come to light with her, she would never do that to their child and neither would he. This child would know nothing but love growing up. "She's amazing... You're amazing! Have you thought of a name?" he asked quietly, now sliding up so that if she leaned back she could rest her head along his shoulders in in the crook of his neck. She must be exhausted, he had never really done much for his mother other then offer support as he was now and sit patiently to hear the names she had come up with. He would do anything for Aislyn, anything she asked. After she had a breather he would go get her a chunk of meat as well from his catch while it was still warm.