Nemausus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Sacrifices have brought me to where I am today.

Nemausus was content; body relaxed while his gaze easily filtered over the views around him. Calm- it was a nice feeling to have within; rather than hostility and anger. He was always grateful for the fact he could easily calm himself and stay neutral- it was hard to push Nemausus over the edge.

It hadn't been too long of a wait until a figure appeared, once that captured his eyes in less than a second. A Charcoal figure, one engulfed with silver markings, came to his view. His purple and blue optics scanned over her figure- finding her to hold the feminine curves, as well as a smaller body than that of his own. Her tone came to the surface- an inquiry that was laced in a flirtatious sound. Nemausus' ear twitched, before he let a small nod come forth. He wasn't the one for smiling much- but if he had been, he was certain she would of seen a sneak peak.

"Indeed I did." He began, before he rose back to his fours; allowing his body to balance out in weight. His head soon dipped in a greeting, tail hanging low at his ankles while he kept himself at ease. He didn't want to appear as a threat, but something told him she didn't even view him as such. "My calling is that of Nemausus; these lands are new to me, as is your presence." Smooth was his voice, hoping he did well to make her feel welcomed around him. "What do you go by?" There was a slight tilt in his head, his question being voiced as he wanted to know this flirtatious female's name- before he asked any other questions.

Nemausus
[Image: 9d35zZp.png]