Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-01-2016, 07:44 PM
The stranger didn’t answer right away which was fine with the vixen as it gave her an excuse to look him over fully. Pale yellow gaze taking in his muscular frame a slight smile tugging at her lips as she did so; he certainly wasn’t hard on the eyes, speaking of she found her gaze being pulled back to his oddly mismatched peepers. Had the moon goddess known how common that was in truth she might not have cared much but he was the first creature she had ever seen with such an odd trait.

He acknowledge her words with a small nod and Selíni took a few calculated steps closer, slender limbs extending with a practiced grace before coiling lithe muscles to sit upon her haunches. Just as she did this he was speaking and rising to his paws and she tipped her head back to watch him as he spoke, dipping her head in a return of his greeting.

New eh? She mused to herself, fighting off the wicked grin that sought to flash across her face. There were so many things she could do with that… but no! Pulling her expressions back into something more resembling calm she bit her mischievous thoughts in the bud; she was still on thin ice with her brothers and didn’t want to do anything that could potentially make things worse.

“Pleasure to meet you Nemausus.” She spoke with an easy tone but her gaze was hungry as she continued to look upon him. The vixen could feel her body demanding she end these pleasentries and get on with it; as if “it” was even a possibility right now. This damn heat! She thought to herself but outwardly only spoke in introduction. “I am Selíni Elementas.” She glanced around for a moment before bringing starlight gaze back to the grey man. “I’ve never been here specifically before but my family’s pack is a bit south east of here.” A friendly smile slid across her face as she spoke, doing her best to keep her thoughts more towards the friendly side of the conversation spectrum.

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]