gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
02-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Her head pounding and ears ringing, her aching body screaming at her, she hadn't even heard the approach of the stranger. However, she did hear him call out. She would have jumped in startle if she'd had the energy to do so. Instead, she merely flicked her ears back on a head held low, tail hanging limp and her whole body slumped in exhaustion. She was afraid to say anything, afraid to look his way and face him. Maybe if she held still long enough, it would be like she didn't exist and he'd just go away.

But she knew that wasn't possible. She'd been spotted. He'd approached her and called out. Painfully slow, she turned to look at him. "H-hello," she said in a whispering tone, barely able to meet his gaze, "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't be here. D-do you live here?" She wished she hadn't come this far. How on earth was she going to get back? Yet, she'd felt so terrorized and afraid after meeting the black demon, all she could do was run. Now here she was. Was she intruding upon this male? What did he think of her being here? All she could do was wait and see, and hope that he was not another dark soul.