ardent

Don't sink in the sand!

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2013, 08:30 AM

They walked deeper into the cave, she was unsure as to why so deep, but the pup did not ask any questions. As they came to a stop, Tikaani herd her ask a question about why she was so far away. Tikkani sat upon her haunches and licked her paws. She knew the reason as to why she was so far away from Tortuga, but why did this female want to know so much. Maybe she was being kind, or just trying to start a conversation. What ever it was it was quite strange.

Tikaani looked at Newt "I am out here to be by my self that's all" She said as she continued to lick her self dry. The two yearold was wet from tip of the tail to the tip of her muzzle. Finishing drying her self Tikaani stood up, Her green eyes looked at Newt who was obviously very pregnant.

The female spoke again and asked or are you running from the pain. Those words made her ears pin to her head, a small growl arose from her maw. Tikaani knew she had gave the female her answer. "Yes, i am running from the pain. That pack is not suited for me. None is."She spoke ears still pinned to her head.

Speech,

Click here for the Avatar