size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-02-2016, 01:05 PM

Mercy was about to drift off and take a nap when the sound of paw steps caught her attention. The woman's head rose as she looked over her shoulder, seeing Birna coming up to her. She offered the older woman a smile, watching her approach. She had a lot of respect for Birna after their first fight, but they really hadn't interacted much outside of meetings and training. Dipping her head in a greeting as the taller woman advanced, she pulled herself up to a seated position, mud clinging to her belly. She chuckled at the others words, looking down at her now brown stomach. "It's rather hard with all this rain, there is mud everywhere," Mercy said, a touch of bitterness in her vocals. It was hard to get anywhere without painting her white legs brown. It would seem that Birna was having the same issues, raising one of her own dirty legs. "But I was just up here thinking about how soft I've gotten. I've actually started to like puppies," She said in jest, making herself shiver as if she was in horror at her own words. "They are actually kind of cool, and I never thought I would open up to caring about them. I used to avoid them at all costs."

"Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.