gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
02-02-2016, 05:19 PM

Get onto his feet and fix his mistakes. Then that was what he had to do wasn't it, but how would they feel when they discovered that their mother was not who they thought she was? He was terrified, and his friend Bass. How much hurt had he gone through over and over again for Quelt's selfish mind. Selfish was exactly right, he pulled himself up as Kakashi asked what happened. His eyes flexed with anger, exactly he should be angry. Not at himself, but that wench - and he highly doubted he would trust many again. "After I lost I went to return to where the healers were.... My wife or rather previous wife told me our children were in danger. Naturally I was worried - I follower her. I was so startled by her two mates larger then even I - my judgement slipped." he shook his head. "She used me as a goods, in fighting tournaments they betted food, herbs and land against opponents. I was tricked brother but never again." he growled.

"I want to be strong - I know I cannot rewrite the past. I cannot apologize either, but I will face her. And my son I will find him! I have to talk to my friends and my family. Explain this to them. Even if I am afraid of rejection." Quelt looked at his brother with a new ferociousness. "I'm going to move forward with all my strength." this was what he needed. If kakashi hadn't come here, then perhaps Quelt never would have been able to return to his senses.

Speech,