size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-02-2016, 06:08 PM

Valentine would arrive promptly, and Avalon waited patiently as she nodded to him. Before she could answer, Vereux had taken it upon himself to answer and speak first. Her gaze flicked from the half blind male back to Valentine, her composure steady as she sat and curled her tail around her paws, Dragon impatiently sitting at her side. "Yes, old friends if you will. He wishes to join our ranks, and I did tell him there was the possibility of being tested first." Her gaze fell steady as she spoke to Valentine, her alpha. She respected him, and she had no hard feelings concerning the way she had been brought within the pack. Valentine was indeed a man to be respected. "Valentine, I wouldn't bring someone to the pack if I didn't think them capable. Vereux is dedicated in his goals, a hard worker, and I believe he can do well here. While it isn't my place to accept him here, I thought I should just let you know. I'll let you see for yourself."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!