Nemausus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Sacrifices have brought me to where I am today.

""

With loose muscles and a warm gaze, Nemausus did well to follow the female's movements. Slender legs snaked forward, and although her figure did not move too close, it was enough for Nemausus to keep his attention on her. He assumed by now, that this female was no threat. After all- if she had come to inflict harm upon him; wouldn't she of done so already?

She settled upon her haunches, much like Nemausus had done himself not too long ago. At his fours, he witnessed her return of greeting, and his eyes gleamed in the action. She seems friendly enough. Well, despite the flirtatious tone she had earlier- or, did she still have it?He let the thought swirl in his mind for a few moments, before he focused back upon her words. "The pleasure is all mine, SelĂ­ni." The deep vocals soothed int the air, tone as ease as if he was reflecting the way her own words sounded.

With smooth motions, Nemausus let his bulky legs lower, position coming back to that of a sitting stance. Ah- a pack? So Nemausus was right with his assumptions, of course there'd be packs upon these lands! Allowing himself a moment to collect his thoughts, Nemausus' maw soon parted gently, weight shifting as to accommodate him into a more comfortable position. "Then I can't help but to assume you know some information about these lands? Perhaps the packs that reside upon them, as well?"

Nemausus
[Image: 9d35zZp.png]